No Tools Blinds & Shades
Excited to shop for your new window shades but worried about installation? We take out the worry with our exclusive No Tools Blinds and Shades. Forget about screws and drills, our No Tools peel-and-stick brackets install with powerful adhesive strips from 3M. Beautiful blinds with fast, easy, permanent tool-free installation!
Learn More about No Tools:
No-Tools Blinds and Shades Make Installation Easy
The thought of installing blinds and shades can be intimidating if you're not handy with tools - or don't have them! Maybe you're not confident in your DIY skills or don't want to drill holes into your woodwork. Fortunately, at Blindster you can buy easy-to-install blinds and shades that don't require any tools. Just use our specialty brackets with an exclusive 3M adhesive strip to make your installation as easy as 1-2-3.
Benefits of No-Tools Blinds installation
We make hanging your new shades fast, easy and worry-free – see why so many of our customers love our No-Tools installation option:
- Speedy installation: hang your new shades in a snap, just peel, press, and clip in your shade!
- No tools required: No drill, no problem! Just peel and stick our No-Tools brackets in place and then clip in the shade – no drilling, no screwing, no worries!
- Safe and secure: our proprietary brackets feature adhesive tape from 3M that has been independently tested for durability and strength, ensuring that your shades won't fall or detach once installed
- Long-lasting: our No-Tools adhesive brackets are designed to be a permanent installation alternative to traditional screwed-in brackets
How No-Tools Blinds Work:
Blinds and shades are typically installed by first pre-drilling holes for screws, and then screwing in the installation brackets into your window casing for hanging the blind. But we've developed another option!
Our no-tools blinds and shades connect to screwless brackets that attach to the window frame using our unique heavy-duty peel-and-stick 3M tape. Our easy-install blinds are made with a permanent adhesive strong enough to withstand years of use, and they install in minutes so you can spend more time enjoying your new shades.
Just be sure to follow the included installation directions for preparing the mounting surface and adhering the brackets to make sure your No-Tools install goes smoothly.
Types of No-Tools Shades:
Currently, we offer the following styles of blinds and shades with our special No-Tools installation option:
- No Tools Cellular Shades: get the benefits of easy installation plus the long-term energy savings with these insulating shades
- No Tools Roman Shades: attractive fabric shades for casual elegance or upscale style, as adaptable as they are simple to install
- No Tools Aluminum Mini Blinds: these classic blinds install in a snap, and include easy-to-operate cordless lift as a standard feature
Blindster samples allow you to judge how your no-tools blinds will look in the room where you want to install them. Request up to 10 swatches today to compare different styles and colors of blinds and select the one which matches your needs.
Got a big job that requires multiple no-tools blinds and shades? Want to complete your window treatments project as soon as possible? Check out our financing options for ways to make your next project a reality!