Learn More about Romans:
See why roman shades could be right for you
Our Custom Roman Shades:
We offer a wide range of Roman shade features in addition to an array of beautiful fabric and color choices. We cut each Blindster Roman shade to your window’s measurements. Get an instant upgrade to your decor with shades that can be casual or elegant – you decide!
You can choose between inside and outside mounts for your shades, as well as a standard or two-blinds-on-one headrail. Lift options for Blindster custom Roman shades include:
- Traditional corded shades, to easily raise or lower your shade
- Upgrade to top-down/bottom-up to also lower the shade from the top for flexible privacy and light control
- Our cordless Roman shades are a safer choice if you have children or pets
Advantages of Roman Window Shades:
Roman shades are both decorative and practical, and our selection lets you create exquisite window treatments at affordable prices. Here’s why people love our custom roman shades:
- Beautiful and Functional: Roman shades provide the beauty of drapes with the functionality of shades, and our Roman blinds install easily and operate efficiently
- Style Choices: Blindster Roman window shades offer multiple styles, colors, patterns, and fabric choices, making it easy to match shades to your room decor
- Light Control: The many fabrics used to make Roman shades allow you to choose from different degrees of opacity. Every shade comes standard with a light filtering privacy liner, or upgrade to a blackout liner for even more light blocking. Whether you want the soft glow of infused light in your room or a complete blackout, Blindster has the shades for you.
- High Style, Low Prices: Blindster roman shades give you high-end looks without high-end prices. Our No-Tools Roman Shades offer budget-friendly easy styling, and our Premium Romans are hand-made, workroom shades that the local shops just can’t beat.
Tips for Choosing Roman Shades:
An extensive array of fabric colors makes our Roman shades extremely versatile, whether you need to soften the light in a room or add a dash of color to an otherwise neutral space.
- Start by choosing a shade style – plain, flat, or soft fold
- You can also consider our No-Tools romans for easy install and simple good looks
- Then pick your favorite color and the design options you need to make the perfect shade
Not sure if you’ve chosen the right color or pattern for your custom Roman shades? Order up to ten free samples from Blindster and use them to see what different shade colors look like in your room before you buy.
We also offer financing for custom Roman shades orders. Check out our financing options today to find the most cost-efficient way to pay for your next window treatment project!